Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Day After Christmas

It is the day after Christmas, and I am finally back in Grover Beach! I feel like it has taken me forever to get here. After a wonderful time with family for Christmas Eve and day (despite the fact that I made my mom cry, but it wouldn't be a holiday if I didn't) I somehow managed to shut my phone in my car door making it inoperable. So I had to go get a replacement because my parents don't trust my car to get from LA to GB, which is fun...My mom and I walked out of the Verizon store with matching Blackberrys, car chargers and I got a protective case in the hopes that I will not lose another phone to the car door. But on the plus side, I am now credit card dept free! And have a really cute cat at home who seems to really want to spend time with me, or she wants to continue sticking me paw in my tomato soup...one of the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment