Thursday, December 2, 2010

Day 3

I am now into day three of flu. I was able to make it into work for a couple of hours this morning, but had to come home a little after the half way point. On the drive home, I tried to make a list of things that I could do so that I would not feel like such a loser. I was going to put on my stretchy pants, work on the leg warmers I am knitting, fold my laundry, shower, clean my room, call my mom (actually this one was added later when I realize that being sick is no fun when your mom is not here to take care of you), and maybe watch some horrible daytime TV. I only got to put on the stretchy pants and then crashed on the couch...for four hours. This has pretty much been my life, wake up, attempt to go to work, maybe make it there for a few hours, come home, put on stretchy pants, attempt to do something to make myself not feel like a loser, give up and take a nap. I drew a picture to illustrate my tough decision as to whether I should take a nap or knit. I chose nap by the way. Also I am well aware that the Zs are all backwards, I actually had to take a picture of the picture I drew so that messed everything up

No comments:

Post a Comment