Friday, October 8, 2010

Confession

A number of years back, my aunt bought my mother this beautiful William Morris silk scarf from the Met for her birthday and I instantly fell in love. I was in possession of this scarf for a couple of months but have recently become aware of its disappearance which happens to be around the time that my sister came to visit. Well I figured it was finally time for me to invest in my own scarf but did not want to fork out the $60 that the Met charges, so I went to ebay and found it! I still payed too much for it, but at least it was less than i would have paid...and it is so perfect!



This was going to be my big purchase of my 2nd half of September paycheck until I remembered that I had already bought some Enzo Angiolini booties!



I kind of love being a grown up who has money. To bad this is all going to end soon

No comments:

Post a Comment