Wednesday, September 11, 2013

It has been nearly a week and the laundry situation has not gotten any better. In fact it might be worst. I spent a little bit of the weekend cleaning, and then watch it get destroyed in an instant when my boyfriend walked through the door. A day of slightly hard work, but mostly willing the room to clean itself, down the drain. I tried to find the motivation to re-clean but instead I just curled up in a ball and snuggled. Even more frustrating is the fact that now it is cold. I can't help but find myself just wanting to curl up in some warm blankets with some hot chocolate and watching my life slowly pass me by. None of my projects are getting done. None of my rooms are getting any cleaner. None of the clutter is miraculously disappearing from tables. Instead I am creating more of a mess by trying to drink hot chocolate while laying down and spilling on myself. On the plus side, I now know that BBQ sauce, canned cheese, ground poke and mini squashes can be made into a delicious meal...thanks Chopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment