Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Almost done

It has need a long, adventures and beautiful summer. But the leaves have started to change colors and the hail storms have started, which has given me a great deal of time to finally start cleaning up the trailer. And so that is what I have been doing for the last three days. I have done nine loads of laundry, made two trips to Walmart, two loads of dishes, washed the dog, filled five trash bags and vacuumed every room twice, but I must say the place looks good. And I am so close to being done. I have to say the bedroom looks good and I am finally willing to show off my room. Yes I made that headboard and yes, I did mount those antlers. .
And now I only have a little more to do in the living room, kitchen and laundry room, which should only take until next Tuesday

1 comment: